Serving the people of Harpole

Report an Issue within the Parish

The responsibilities of the Council include:

  • Making grants to village organisations from council funds
  • Provision and maintenance of street lighting in the village (but not Highway lighting on the A4500)
  • allotments
  • footpaths/bridleways
  • bus shelters
  • dog bins
  • grass and verge cutting
  • Speed warning signs

Use the form below to report problems within the Parish. If you are reporting problems with council assets (Dog Bins, Street lights, Bus shelters etc.) Please use location and in the case of lighting, the light number. maps with this information can be found here and will open in a separate window)

Street Lighting

Bus Shelters


Other services:

The Council also works with South Northants Council and Northamptonshire County Council for other services:

  • litter bins
  • planning
  • street cleaning
  • traffic calming measures

Use this online form to bring to the attention of the Clerk and Councillors any broken or damaged items within Harpole Parish Council which may need our attention.

* Required Field

Report an Issue - Harpole Parish

All the lights managed by the Parish have a number which can be found on the pole or nearby

Last updated: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 14:22